If you have engaged a builder to work for you and they have not completed the work, or the work has not been carried out to an acceptable standard, we can help. Our solicitors have the expertise and experience to help you achieve a satisfactory outcome to your dispute.
- What happens if you do not have a written contract with the builder?
- Problems with the contract if there was one
- Getting remedial work carried out where the original work was substandard
- Getting financial redress where the work carried out is substandard
- Getting the work completed
- Work not completed in the agreed timescale
- Employing a new builder and claiming the cost from the original builder
We may initially try and resolve your dispute by negotiation with your builder, and mediation where suitable. If these methods are not appropriate or are ineffective we can pursue your builder through legal action in the Courts.
Please contact us for more information.